I am continually inspired by the beauty and balance of the natural world and by that same innate ability, within each of us, to access our own solutions.
I have been blessed to live amongst ancient ponderosa pine forests and alongside misty tidal wetlands. A life life-long learner, I have practiced yoga, meditation, and nature connection- exploring many paths while seeking consciousness, awareness, inner peace, and joy!
• Developer/Teacher: Developed and taught nature based science classes for public and home-schooled children of all ages.
• Hospice Volunteer and Grief Counselor: Provided direct care and grief support for individuals and groups.
• Life Coach: Coaching individual clients and leading life-changing workshops.
• Co-Facilitator: Supporting Elder workshops and retreats.
• Peacemaker: Helping couples and groups find common ground within the midst of conflict.
• Elder/Mentor: Helping guide and support younger generations as they navigate their
• Ecologist: Practicing a deep commitment to conservation and preservation of our planet and
all her species.
• Writer: Shining a spotlight on both the positive and negative ways in which we engage with our world and endeavoring to inspire hearts and minds thru education.
• Editor: Contributing editor and writer for the Turning Point Journal for the Elders Action Network, an educational, non-profit organization fostering a budding movement of vital elders, dedicated to growing in consciousness.
Certified Professional Co-Active Coach – 2008
Hospice of Petaluma: Direct Care & Grief Support Volunteer – 2002-2013
California Teacher Certification (CBEST) – 1999
Washington State University - Degree in Professionalized Subjects K-9 – 1979
Pacific University: Bachelor of Arts Degree – 1973
Central Oregon Earth Hero – 1998
Hospice of Petaluma, Volunteer of the Year - 2010
home • contact • elderhood • nature • transition